Re: Those effing CDs that rock

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Those effing CDs that rock
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 19:39:25 -0400 with any abuse report
Would there be any interest in a Sprite parts list like the ones for Big
Healeys at www.LBCdigital.com? (Disclaimer: This is my site and my
product!)

I have a couple of Sprite Parts Lists that I was mulling over whether or
not to do a line of Parts List CDs for the Sprites.

The big difference between my CDs and those currently for sale are that
my CDs are _not_ just pdf image files, but actual text, which is
searchable by keywords and part numbers, as well as images for the
diagrams, of course.

John P. New
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8
NOW AVAILABLE AT www.LBCdigital.com:
Austin Healey 3000 Parts List on CD-ROM:
    Series BJ7 & BJ8
    Series BN7 & BT7

COMING SOON!
Austin Healey 100/6 (Series BN4 & BN6)