RE: List of racing tracks

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: List of racing tracks
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 16:06:23 -0700
Dave wrote:  http://tinyurl.com/afc9j  List of a lot of tracks

Great site... but the list has Holtville, in So Cal. That has been lost to
the racing fraternity years ago.

I was racing a Mazda RX7 the last time SCCA ever held a race at Holtville -
that was in November 2000 if my memory serves me right, and that was the
last race anyone held at that track. There were unofficial track days for
some time after that, but that has stopped for good too. Sad, as that was
the only road racing track in San Diego County. I believe the old airport
had been used as a race track since 1947.

JLC