Re: Spridget Shirt Website Information

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Spridget Shirt Website Information
Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 16:17:23 EDT
Cc: MGRAZIANO@austin.rr.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 10/20/2005 4:05:59 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
bmwwxman@gmail.com writes:
> Click on "Men's Accesories" and then on the black shirt and finally on
> Graz who is standing there fat, dumb and happy in a yellow shirt....  ;-)

Thanks.  I found it.  I have been there before but didn't realize that was
where the shirts were ordered.  Problem now is that I have put a shirt in the
shopping cart 3 times, then went to the shopping cart to check out and it said
there was nothing in my shopping cart.  Oh well--I am tired now--think I will
go have a beer.  8^)

--David C.