Re: LeMans and Sebring Sprite

To: soavero@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LeMans and Sebring Sprite
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 11:49:56 -0400 FILETIME=[15DF9440:01C5D657]
OMG!!!

I've been looking for the Coupe for years. If it really is the car that
Baker Racing ran at Sebring in 1970.  My Aunt, Sharlene Seavey, was part  of
the  Baker Racing, MacMillan Ring Free Oil All Girl Team that ran in the 70
Sebring 12 Hours of Sebring.The body is a bit different than the photo I
have of her practicing for the race. Maybe they had 2 cars there.
Anyone have a photo of the car in the Race??
Gonna email my Aunt to see if she thinks it is the car.
I would LOVE to have this car, because of its significance it has for my
family, BUT, not for that kind of $$$$$$.      $130,000 for a car that isn't
even finished???
If it was closer to what Ron first thought it was, I would.
Guess I need to start playing Lotto.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto, my Aunt's 2nd race car

Here are a couple (same red one?) in completion stage.
  I was thinking for $13,000 they'd be neat to race.
Upon re-reading, I missed a zero.

http://tinyurl.com/85arf