Shirts & Profit

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Shirts & Profit
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 17:45:44 -0500
Hi all,

Just a quick note on the Spridget shirts and my "profit".

1)   My cost on the shirts is as follows:

10.50 for the shirt and embroidery

  2.07  for customs duties (19.7%)

  5.00  air shipping and other fees (bond, etc) approx.

  4.50  average cost to ship to you guys

=============================

22.06   (I'm charging 22.47 per shirt, total)

Any money I make is when someone buys two or more shirts (where the
additional cost of shipping is 60 or 70 cents).

2)  The material is the same material the manufacturer used to make button
down shirts for Ralph Lauren, which are retailing for over $70.00.  That's
how the we made the "Polo" vs "button down" mistake.  When I said "Polo", he
thought I was referring to the material and style he used to make Ralph
Lauren's Polo shirts.  So. there's "Polo" button down shirts at the local
Macy's department store (not Larry's house) that look identical to your
Spridget shirt (maybe at the outlets now, due the short sleeves)

3)  I still have A LOT of shirts, so if you want one, please order one.  (I
had to order 180 shirts to make the minimum).

4)  The website is www.thehomeretreat.com <http://www.thehomeretreat.com/>
I'm NOT selling them through the store.  I'm just using you guys as guinea
pigs to test our website for us.  You always have the option of calling,
whereby I'll take the order over the phone (no cc information over email,
please).  Oh, and CC information is NOT stored on the website (which is
secured (SSL, and very expensive)).  It's deleted once the charge has gone
through.

Later,  Mike

Michael Graziano
The Home Retreat