RE:

To: "'Willis, Ben'" <BenWillis@anderson5.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE:
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 08:56:47 -0500
Ben,

One thing to pay attention to when you come across an old Bugeye with a
single hoop roll bar like that is whether the car has a race history. Pay
close attention to details, and document as much of the car you can with a
decent digital camera. Even if you're goal is concours, or a good street
driver, preserving any evidence of a race history will be important in the
documentation of the car. Do you have any knowledge of its past? Previous
owners? Important things to know if you can find them.

About 15 years ago, I boght this car... http://www.thicko.com/bishop.htm.

If the previous owner had his way, the paint would have been ground off, and
the original motor would give way to a 1275. Ya never know what you've got
unless you do some homework.

Having said that, it's your car (and looks like a real "find"). Best of luck
with it.

WST