Buying on EBay Bug Parts and get screw!

To: bugeye@yahoogroups.com, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Buying on EBay Bug Parts and get screw!
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:15:55 -0400
Hi group,
It's about a month now that I bought my Budeye 60 and since then I
start planing my restoration.
At first, I look for parts suppliers and then look on EBay for what
its offered.
Since 2 weeks, I won different bids on small stuff and yesterday,
I've got the first item in the mail, I was pretty much disappointed.

I bid on a new ignition switch, from Melvin Caslis, and received an
old scratchy and defective one. Contacted the seller and he got the
nerve to accuse me of switching the new one with an old one.

EBay username gunkee. (be careful)

Are you, people, trusting EBay for buying parts?

Have a nice day!
----
  Jc and Froggy

Jean-Claude Lachance