Re: XXX banter

To: DLancer7676@cs.com, b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: XXX banter
Date: Fri, 28 Oct 2005 12:52:47 EDT
In a message dated 10/28/2005 6:35:37 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
DLancer7676@cs.com writes:

Oh--well--that's not even close to the Spridgeteer a few years ago who
discovered a woman (didn't say "lady") enjoying herself on the gearshift
lever of
his Spridget.  How many of you guys remember  that?   I don't remember who it
was
now, but he may still be on  the list.  LOL

Actually, as I remember it, it was the input shaft...no pun  intended.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

I  have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears
into  something bearable, even hopeful.

If I have to lay an egg for my  country, I'll do it.

If you haven't any charity in your heart, you have  the worst kind of heart
trouble.

BOB  HOPE