Chrome plating

To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Chrome plating
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:43:53 -0800
A number of people in Southern California have asked where to find a
chrome shop.  Well, I need one, too, so I did something dumb and let my
fingers doing the walking (no, silly, not the Yellow Pages cuz I already
came up empty on them).  No, I tried a Google search and found a lot of
them, one only about a mile from me.  I am going to give them all a call
tomorrow to make sure they do just a handful like I need.  Anyone
interested can look at:

http://www.thomasnet.com/nsearch.html?cov=CS&which=prod&navsec=campaign&heading=61511754&WT.mc_t=PPC&WT.mc_n=gaw&WT.srch=1&regnext=1

(The curious thing is that althought I specified "California", shops in
Connecticut and Wisconsin showed up on the list.)

Buster Evans
Anaheim, California