Spridget +6 ?

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Spridget +6 ?
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 16:31:10 EST
Ok, here's an idea...

Check out
_http://www.longislandtriumph.org/_ (http://www.longislandtriumph.org/)

and click on the TR6+6 button.

These guys are taking a TR6 and adding 6 inches width to the entire car,
both as a design exercise and to accommodate a Rover V8.

How about a Spridget +6 or +8, but in length!  Say at the cowl, to
accommodate an old fat tall driver, and perhaps a 6 cylinder engine?  Or a
bigger 4?
I'm sure it would take Frank at least a long weekend to  accomplish and work
out the bugs.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!