Re: Team Name

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <RBHouston@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Team Name
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 17:13:37 -0600
Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!

****************************

OK, Bob, what the heck is all of this?

I haven't seen much of Ed on the list lately.  Is he down there visiting you
and are the two of you hitting the bottle?  ;-))

Larry Daniels
79 MGB LE
72 Midget
60 Bugeye

"You only need two tools: WD-40 and Duct Tape. If it
doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it
shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape."