Re: RE: [midgetsprite] New map feature for midget sprite owners

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RE: [midgetsprite] New map feature for midget sprite owners
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 8:45:27 -0500
This is cool!

I guess we're going to watch a wave today, as different time zones get on line.

Makes me want to play 'Risk' though???

Obviously, this is not restricted to just one group.  Is it for widespread use?
 ie: Should I send it to the 2 clubs that I belong to locally?  Maybe only the
owner of this 'page', should reply to this part.

Robert D.

- - -