Re: Inside Hardtop Finish

To: "Mike MacLean" <macleans@earthlink.net>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Inside Hardtop Finish
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:53:00 -0500
the inside of my hard top before i did it "my way" was a very very light
flat gray color with the two brackets in black and the windshield clamps in
chrome.   i replaced all the OEM screws and assorted hardware with
stainless steel stuff when i rebuilt the hard top 3 years ago.  my car is
painted in '59 jaguar "cream" wich a long time ago(late 80's) was as close
as i could find to an old english white.
at the time all the white colors i was looking at were too white , too blue
or too yellow.

chuck