Re: [Fwd: RE: Sprites around the world]

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net> information
Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: Sprites around the world]
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 14:46:14 -0500
For those boz... err folks that insist on using a virus malware, spy
infested OS, the Acid2 test is a web standards test to see if the
browser you are using is capable of using the international web
standards. Safari is the first, and so far only, browser that has
passed. Now it took Apple until v 2.02 to get it right. But still first.

http://www.webstandards.org/act/acid2/

BTW Charlie, no Linux browsers pass yet either. Only those based on
the WebKit. There is another, see if you can figure it out, but it is
not a complete browser, it does something else first.

Larry

--

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu
System Manager/Administrator
Neuropsychiatry Section
Department of Psychiatry
University of Pennsylvania
3400 Spruce St. - 10 Gates
Philadelphia, PA 19104

The bottom line: Sure, there's pain in adopting the Mac. But if I
accept that, I get to use a computer that works, and that pretty much
does what I expect and want a computer to do.
Stewart Alsop, FORTUNE, Monday, June 25, 2001

believed to be clean.