Re: Patch or Plug? Tire repair

To: "Michael Graziano" <mgraziano@austin.rr.com>, "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Patch or Plug? Tire repair
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 10:35:05 -0800
Plugs are the pits and are essentially out.  They were lousy in their
heyday!

$20 plus is outrageous for a patch repair.  Time to move to Oregon where Les
Schwab patches all the tires sold by them for free.  They'll also give
roadside service to a flat tire of theirs at the same price!!

Try a different shop for a patch repair.  $20 to $25 seems a bit excessive.

Paul A