It's Alive, It's Alive

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: It's Alive, It's Alive
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 21:26:18 -0500
Finally, after all this time, I finally got around to firing up the 71.
Hopefully, soon the necessaries will be done (like install the seats) so
that I can drive her.

In the meantime, a question - I have one small problem, a fuel leak at the
carbs. It looks like I have a leak from both of the fuel delivery tubes to
the jet assembly. The leak appears to be coming from either the tube itself,
or from the fitting where it attaches to the bowl. Both M0$$ and V* show
this as a Jet Assembly.  Yet, my SU tuning book shows this as a flexible
hose with a ferrule, sleeve nut, washer and gland on one end. It does not
describe what is on the other end.

Is it a flexible hose that can be replaced? If so, where can I get the hose
and the ferrules. And how does it attach to the jet assembly on the other
end.

TIA

Brent

71 IT'S ALIVE