Re: Weber DCOE tuning

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weber DCOE tuning
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 08:54:13 GMT jA88tcNe031893
"Quality of Japanese Weber"

Have no clue but if it's what I've come to expect of modern Japanese tech I'd
not
be too concerned in this respect.

They made the Mikuni and S&K's after all, right? And what was the S&K
side-draft but
a side-draft Weber copy with a diaphragm accel. pump set-up?

What I like about 'em is their externally
adjustable (tuneable) accel. pump shot and float bowl level. Trust the Japanese
to take
a great design and improve upon it by
addressing it's one major problem area....
the dreaded WOT off-idle "bog" using the
basically original mech. accel. pump set-up.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog