Jingle Bell Run, No LBC

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, Bugeye <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, team-thicko@autox.team.net, MC-Members@yahoogroups.com, WCMC <wcmc@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Jingle Bell Run, No LBC
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:15:00 -0600
Cc: Spec_Miata@yahoogroups.com, MidwestAHC@yahoogroups.com
Hey y'all, youseguys, and other car folks
 My Wife and one of the neighbors have been working on a project for the
last month, They have been putting together a Jingle bell run to Waveland
MS. I had never heard of the city, but like all that was close to New
Orleans it was hit pretty hard, by katrina.
  Peg and Jana decided they would rent a truck and take toys to the kids and
small electronics to the teens, for Christmas.

After Reading the story that a freind of mine posted a few weeks back about
that fella's troubles in the deuce and a half, Right after the storm, I was
Kinda like uh, maybe 2 girls with small kids shouldn't do this. (Yes they
think its very important for our Children to participate) I told my wife
that "Thompson carpentry" would be very happy to donate truck and trailer,
and the fuel to complete the trip. Also feeling like I can lend a hand on
the protection end of things as well.

Here is a site that has some news of Waveland. About half way down click on
the Wal-Mart reference, that one touched a cord for me..
http://risingfromruin.msnbc.com/daily_dispatches.html

Wish us luck!

Secret Santas, Willy, Peg, Jana, Rob, and a few little Elves
 Wife will be putting together an "official Anouncement" in a few days that
will tell more about it, and I will forward that to the lists as well.

 Oh, And on a side note my 7x14 foot enclosed trailer will be coming back
from there,(New Orleans area) to the Milwaukee,Wi. area empty, if there are
any ones projects that need to be hauled, I have hauled Sprites, midgets,
Miata's, a big healey. all comfortably inside.. It will NOT fit a Porshe 914
with the doors closed, (Right Blake? Roy? lol)
I would charge a small amount for shipping, and donate it to the Toys fund.
You could get your car shipped, AND help the kids out. Hard to beat that
eh?.