Splines and shafts

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Splines and shafts
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 10:43:33 -0500 reply-type=original
Hello folks.  I'm looking to purchase a number of steering shafts to aid
with my adapter hub manufacturing.  I really just need the top six to eight
inches that has the splined end for the steering wheel.  I suppose the
easiest approach is to cut them off of parts cars.  Anyone that can help,
please contact me off list.  I'll need both adjustable and non-adjustable
big Healey as well as Bugeye and later Sprite (and midget).  I'll be looking
for other marques as well, so if you have something else, please let me
know.

Thanks much.

Regards,
Mike Lempert