Electrical Identification

To: "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Electrical Identification
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 13:08:53 -0500
Hi All

I need a little help identifying a piece that I took off my 71 when I
disassembled her.  This piece is electrical. It kind of like a round flasher
unit, however, both my flasher units are installed.  It has two wire
connections and there is a flange on top of it for bolting it to somewhere.
The wire colors are Purple/Green and Purple Pink. Looking in my Haynes
manual and following the color code, it could be the ignition switch audible
warning buzzer, but I thought that thing was a square box and I thought I
throw that d*** thing away.

Any guesses?

Thanks

Brent