Supercharger information wanted

To: Sprite <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>, spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Midget/Sprite <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Supercharger information wanted
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:30:00 -0800 (PST)
A friend called me and asked if i knew any thing about the new Moss
supercharger they are selling. I told him i thought they were made down under
in the land of thunder in Colins area of the world. I went through the past
mails and could not find a link for more information. The Moss site i only
found a mention of the product. Any one save a link that tell the technical
aspects of the unit or any other information. I even tried a search on the web
and came up empty. I seem to remember some one saying they were quite pricey
but i do not remember the amount. If you just remember the brand that would
help.  i can probably search on that and come up with all kinds of information.

  TIA,

  Vigil