78 Midget for sale

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: 78 Midget for sale
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 09:38:34 -0800
Hi guys - We have decided to sell our 1978 midget.  - We've had it for 10
years and have lavished loving attention on it over that time.. The car had
never been abused or run hard -

I'm asking $2,500 but will entertain offers.

The midget is in very good to excellent condition - excellent body with very
good BR green paint job. Engine has about 3,000 miles on it and as far as I
know is in excellent condition - runs great and doesn't make any mysterious
noises. Most everything on the car works - electrics, lights, - like new
brakes - rear oil seals and bearings just replaced.  The car passed the
current California smog test with no problems - all emissions well below
requirements.

We live in Novato, California - about 20 miles north of San Francisco.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please contact me at
lawrence.bohler@verizon.net or call at 415-897-4915

Thanks - Dave Bohler