Re: Re: end of driving season

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Re: end of driving season
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:59:09 -0500
I'm not sure how it is there, but here, where our property values went way up
also, ( not that much tho' ) our property tax is related to the value of the
property.  Seems to me that the "only" time you want your house to be worth
alot is when you're selling it.

But, as the population ages, isn't it also lessening in numbers?  That should
turn the tides on the supply and demand of property values and leave us with
nothing that we paid a lot for? :)