Re: CA- no insurance...NEW BS, no LBC

To: bmwwxman@gmail.com, pilotrob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: CA- no insurance...NEW BS, no LBC
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:49:38 EST
Cc: b-evans@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
How about this folks.  The company I work for rents a storage  area.  It's a
10x20, single car garage size that when I started here 10  years ago we were
paying $80.00 a month for.  That's gone up a little every  year or so, until
now we pay $100 a month.

With this month's invoice comes a nice letter saying that the invoice  is a
service and if we want to continue receiving this service (getting a  monthly
invoice) it will now cost us an extra $2.50 per month.

I just got off the phone with the poor manager and after telling her how
stupid this was I told her we would gladly pay $102.50 a month, but would not
pay a separate fee for the invoice.

Give me a break folks.....

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!