Re: NO LBC, water heater ???

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: NO LBC, water heater ???
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 18:33:16 -0500
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Tankless for sure.
Or you will be constantly heating hot water when you don't need it.
And by the time the hot water gets to the faucet, you already washed
your hands.

I live with a cold water sink in my garage, it's fine.
If I do need hot water, I come inside after I did the go-jo thing in the
garage.

Seriously, consider tankless. Propane ain't cheap anymore.
How many hand washings vs how many hours of keeping a tank hot?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ