Re: Speedo Question

To: Glen Byrns <grbyrns@ucdavis.edu>
Subject: Re: Speedo Question
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 12:58:15 -0800
Cc: Robert Duquette <robertduquette@sympatico.ca>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Kano Labs makes a VERY light oil for this purpose.  It is called
Microil.  They claim it to be instrument oil, for lubricating the
delicate bearings in precision instruments, guages, meters, clocks,
micrometers, counters, controls, light machinery, etc.  It is no
corrosive, non gumming and lubricates to 50 F below, low viscosity and
low evaporation.  I had a squeeking tachometer in my Bugeye 5 years ago
and used this stuff and still no noise.  Just google Kano Labs and ou
can order it direct from them.

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite