Re: rotisserie for sprite tub

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rotisserie for sprite tub
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2005 14:47:09 -0800 reply-type=original
Dick,

For both my Sprite and my Austin A35, once each was completely stripped to
the limit, I just laid out some old backpacking ground pads along the side
of the car and flipped them up on their sides.  For both I was able to do it
by myself.  They don't weigh enough to crush their sides, so it was no
problem.   For the Sprite, I just let it overtravel a few degrees and lean
against the inside garage wall.  For the Austin, since I was on the other
side of the garage, I again let it overtravel a few degrees from straight up
and let it lean against another small pad between the car roof and the edge
of the workbench.

The furniture dolly under the center as others have suggested works great.
Thats how I got the A35 shell onto a trailer to deliver to the blaster and
thats how I got it off when it got home.  Both times alone.  Thats also how
the media blaster moves the shells around his shop.

Glen Byrns