Euro Lamps

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, Yahoo Spridget list <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Euro Lamps
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 03:38:52 -0600
I want to extend a very heartfelt thanks to Alan East Jones for his
assistance in helping me acquire some front markers from the U.K.
I was installing them last night, and notice that there is some space
between the front of the amber dome, and the front glass lens. Is this
normal, or should there be something there to fix the amber glass in place?

Thank you again Alan!!!

Brad