Re: SOS 2005

To: David Lieb <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>
Subject: Re: SOS 2005
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 07:01:20 -0600
Cc: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I would like to say Thanks to Flounder, and Nancy as well, for hosting this
event, it really was great.

Butt crack Cam,,  (you bastards :)  ) lol

welding floor pans.. the fabrication I did was pretty good, considering the
only "brake" I had was and old bed angle iron, a hammer, and some clamps.
b+

welding, first attempt I will give the first floor a d (only because it is
funtional, but it sure isnt pretty)

the second side, actually started looking a little bit better till the only
tip melted in the mig. Im sure its something I did, but not really sure
what.

like I said Im pretty new to the welding.

I sure would like to thank all that lent a hand on Mickey,
Everyone at sos was more than willing to help any time we needed it.

When Im working on a car, Im so darn slow at what I do, thinking up jobs for
people is almost impossable, of course TODAY Ive thought of a 1/2 dozen
things all the other people that wanted to volunteer "could" have done..
darn it

all in all a great 2 days, Thanks again all!!