Re: Stereo stuff (wasRe: GM going down, WITH LEC content

To: KrkLH@cs.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Stereo stuff (wasRe: GM going down, WITH LEC content
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 06:12:06 -0800 (PST)
--- KrkLH@cs.com wrote:
> For turntables and or whatever you might check out
> www.musiciansfriend.com.

Agreed.  The only thing they wouldn't accept on a
return was a $200 guitar my brother got for my niece a
few moths ago, who was begging for her 1st acoustic.
After she carved her initials in the body, we all
remembeed she's lefty.  The guitar, of course, was not.

Ron Soave

"It is clear our nation is reliant upon big foreign oil. More and more of our
imports come from overseas." - George W. Bush, Beaverton, Ore., Sep. 25, 2000