Midget 1500-CA Engine Rebuild update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Midget 1500-CA Engine Rebuild update
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:39:46 -0700
Cc: "de Brebisson, Cyrille (Calculator Division)" <cyrille@hp.com> FILETIME=[1E535730:01C5F44B] jASIf6jD029040
Hello,

Well, I have tried to send a bloody message 4 times to the list, but for
some reason, it never made it through! I hate that mailing system that
does stuff like that :-(

Anyhow, I updated my webpage and I have a bunch of questions about what
I need to do next (such as what should I replace or not, do I need a new
cam shaft? If yes, what are the choices and comments from the team...)

You can read it all at:
http://hpmad.homeip.net/eng/mgrebuild.html#whatnow

I hope that this message will make it through!

Have fun, cyrille