Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: ladaniels@sbcglobal.net, midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com, bugeye@yahoogroups.com, spridgets@autox.team.net, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 10:59:48 EST
In a message dated 11/29/2005 7:11:56 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
ladaniels@sbcglobal.net writes:

I'd vote  for a summer SOS.  We need projects, though.  Somebody must  have
something to work on.

How many projects would you like.  I have a Bugeye rolling chasis and  all
the parts to assemble a running car, currently located in Comfort, TX.   Or I
have two Morris Minors, and a TR4 awaiting an engine transplant.  Or,  the
MGBGT, waiting to be awakened from a 20+ year sleep.

Robert  Houston
Texan in New Mexico
73 Midget
63 TR4
74.5 MGBGT

Deck us all with Boston Charlie, Walla Walla, Wash, and  Kalamazoo!
Nora's freezin' on the trolley, Swaller dollar cauliflower  Alleygaroo!
Don't we know archaic barrel, Lullaby Lilla Boy, Louisville Lou.
Trolley Molly don't love Harold, Boola Boola Pensacoola  Hullabaloo!