Re: Oil Cooler Fittings...BSP to AN

To: spridgets@autox.team.net, bpazur@excel.net
Subject: Re: Oil Cooler Fittings...BSP to AN
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 12:05:17 -0600
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 13:07:54 -0600

From "Bud Pazur" <bpazur at excel.net>

Subject: Oil Cooler Fittings

Also, there is no such thing as a BSP

to AN adapter.

Not sure that's correct.

Here's an email I got from a customer service guy when I was looking for the
same thing (actually, same problem, I think).

John,

The attached catalog pages show all of our BSP to AN (SAE 37?) adapters.
Since you are connecting to a hose fitting I'm guessing you will need
either the 2063 or the GG110.

I hope this information helps.  If you have any other questions please
let me know.

Jeff Noe
Technical Support Representative
Eaton Corporation
Fluid Power Group
Hydraulics Operations
Phone: 888-258-0222
[JeffENoe@eaton.com]

Fax: 952-294-2020

He sent me a PDF file of the relevant pages from the Eaton catalog.

JohnD

Our tax dollar at work:

Military and military debt-  39 cents

Education-    4 cents