Re: Speaking of Movies...

To: "'spridgets@autox.team.net'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of Movies...
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 18:43:30 -0800
Jim,
    You don't know how much I respect someone that that can be a big
enough man these days to say "it was me, I did it."  It was not really a
big deal in the scheme of things.  You could have just as easily not
said a thing.  Good on ya Jim.  Maybe Amazon is as dumb as I am.
Mike

Jim Johnson wrote:

Alas 'twas I, Mike!  Only now I see I must eat my crow pie
without any seasonings....

Amazon.com <http://Amazon.com> lists the VHS tape (which I had not seen)
and
the cover clearly spells it "Gran*D* Prix"!  What am I missing
here??  The races are "Grans Prix", are they not?

Cheers!!
Jim - he of the inert Midget in Dodge City

P.S. Can anyone think of anything else we should obsess over?  ;-)
--
1964 R60/2
1968 MG Midget

--