Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 20:56:09 -0600
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
On 11/29/05, Robert E. Shlafer <PilotRob@msn.com> wrote:

> "Got any turbo-prop time?"
>
> A bit....'bout 10,000 hrs in prop-jets, Jim..........
> with another 5k+ in pure jets. Yep....a C-130 would be just the ticket.
> Now....if we could just get somebody to pay for it! :)

Hmmmm.  There might be enough grant money if we declare that
we have been insulted by being called "white" or "Caucasian",
notify the media that henceforth we will take umbrage to any
classification other than "pigmentaly challenged euro-American".
Then we apply to congress for relief from our suffering at the
hands of insensitive bastards and lease the 130 avec fuel with
the proceeds of our injury.

Great thing about this is that in a couple of years we can then
decide that "pigmentaly challenged euro-American" has now
become an odious and offensive moniker, come up with a new
PC category, and get more grant money to help easy our injured
pride!

I'll fly right seat when you get to Dodge. We should be able to
fit 5 or 6 more spridgets in cargo before heading up to Fon Du Lac!!

Whadda ya think??

Cheers!!
Jim - contemplating my PC navel in Dodge City