RE: Speaking of Movies

To: "Wm.Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "'Frank Clarici'" <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: RE: Speaking of Movies
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 13:34:03 GMT jAUDXPBe004231
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Hey...

I'm definitely talkin' vintage race films!!

However, for those of a different persuasion, I'm packin' my Homocil.

Glad the farm is workin' out for you and
your fair lady, WST. Obviously, a "good
move", man.

I used to have a garage/driveway available
to me through a good buddy. I did all the
bodywork to my PO's '74 Vizardized Midget..flares, the works. I was just getting
well into the mechanical end of it including
engine rebuilding when he converted the
house to a rental and bought in nearby
Norwalk, so lost my privileges in these
respects. Too bad 'cause it cut off my education in these matters and I was
getting pretty good at doing my own stuff.

I've had other places available but they were all outside so the weather more
than
anything else set the schedule. Real PITA.

Other than the foregoing, I've no use for
a house 'cause I love the condo life. But man, I REALLY do miss that garage and
driveway....a lot.

It's not so much a case of
paying others to do the work but more a
case of getting others who do GOOD work
and get the job done PROPERLY for what
they're paid.

The current paint job on my vehicle is a
perfect example. Absolutely sub-standard
prep for the "reasonable" bucks paid.

Anyway, glad The Farm is working out so well for you folks.

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog