Oskosh

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: Oskosh
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 14:34:52 GMT jAUEYJRp005817
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
BTDT, Jim. A great show for sure in all
respects.

But for me, it's like going to Times Square
on New Year's Eve.

Would I do either again? Maybe, but only
'cause I happen to be in the vicinity for other reasons. I have no use
(ABSOLUTELY
no use!!) for large crowds.

My life has already been pretty "noisy" and
pretty exciting from time to time. I've had my share of crowds and running
around......it's time for some basic peace and quite....and walking rather than
running!! :)

Fr'instance...

It's like the young bull talkin' to the older bull, as they sit on a hill
overlooking a valley
wherein some "good lookin'" cows are quietly grazing....('tis "the season" you
see)....

Young bull says, "why don't we RUN down there and do one of those cows?"

Old bull responds, "why don't we WALK down there and do them all?"

Cap'n Bob
Basic Kawazu