Re Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:47:17 -0800
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, KGB <kgb@frontiernet.net>, spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank Clarici wrote:

>     I can do it, why can't you?

Cause you are Sprite Guru!!!

>     In fact, I have done it.  And you don't want to pile on miles then
>     you shoulda bought one of those models that DON"T DRIVE!

Hey, ease up.  I have driven mine untold thousands of miles, including
many round-trips between Memphis and Orange County.  On one of them, I
literally busted my butt, and had to go to the doctor in Memphis who
told me that the Pilonidal Cyst had been caused by the 2,000 miles of
bouncing on the Sprite seats (it was long before the Interstate system
of smooth roads!)  Then there was the trip around the America to all
four corners of the country.  Oh, the breakdowns I experienced!

Alas, today the Sprite is feeling its years.  Still, that convoy sounds
attractive.  I think it would be  fitting last trip for it!

Buster Evans