SOS '05 wrap up

To: Jim Johnson <bmwwxman@gmail.com>
Subject: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 09:40:38 -0600
Cc: "Robert E. Shlafer" <pilotrob@webtv.net>, Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>, William Thompson <willy1959@gmail.com>, "Peter C." <nosimport@mailbag.com>, spridgets@autox.team.net, Larry & Sandi Miller <millerls@ado13.com> jB1Fe9sS020357
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
As the Drive By Truckers sing on The Southern Rock Opera song, "Shut
Up And Get On The Plane"
"Livin' in fears, just another way, of dying before your time"
The other line I freaking LOVE is
"Guess the price of being sobers, being scared out of your mind"

This song is discussing the final flight of Lynyrd Skynyrd. The beauty
of it was, they got to open  for the reformed Skynyrd in Florida for
two shows a few years ago, right after the release of SRO.