Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@exit109.com>
Subject: Re: [midgetsprite] Re: Bugeye Group..... RE: SOS '05 wrap up
Date: Fri, 02 Dec 2005 12:09:47 GMT jB2C9SeP019727
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
"In your dreams"

Today, yes. However "yesterday", we lived in Manhattan in the 60's, where I was
a rising (hee,hee,hee:) young jr. exec. with Lorillard.

And far be it from me to toot my own horn (hee,hee,hee:), but those "good
times" were not just local.

Fr'instance, I recall an unplanned overnight
in Lake Placid, NY. when flying for an outfit
based out of LGA. First flying job as a
commercial pilot.

Seems we had an electrical malfunction in the flap system with the Cessna 172 we
used for VFR-day charter. A certain blonde
(ice skater) of the female persuasion got lucky with "Tripodinal Bob". :)

Cap'n Bob
Basic Frog