Tonight's musing....Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances

To: Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tonight's musing....Re: Cap'n Bob and driving distances
Date: Sun, 4 Dec 2005 20:00:23 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
--- Ron Soave <soavero@yahoo.com> wrote:
> You are what you remember, so live it up NOW.

Ya know, it just struck me after I wrote my last
post...I just got in from a neighbor's 50th birthday
party (no, not Danica's mom, Rick)...after dinner, she
got up and did a 20 minute stand up comedy routine
(this is a mother of 4 who owns a Petland (maybe she
sold Danica the leash)- not a person who normally
"acts' like this).  She announced she was going to do
something she'd never done before.  I like having
people like that around. I'll have a lot of time time
to have dead people around me in a cemetary someday.
Hey Frank, I think it's time for another really
pointless mid winter road trip.

Ron Soave

"I'm looking forward to a good night's sleep on the soil of a friend."
 George W. Bush, on visiting Denmark, June 29, 2005

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs