Re: Ed's list 'results'

To: "Spridgeteers" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>, <bugeye@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: Re: Ed's list 'results'
Date: Wed, 7 Dec 2005 19:16:42 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yahoo List, you reason to get this is simple<G>  Trying to kill 3 birds with
one stone.  Just read thru!!  The following question was asked on the
autox.team.net Spridget List:

<<...what's up or what am I doing wrong?>>

Because Herb, YOU (and SEVERAL others) FAILED to read both autox and private
mails!!!

I "announced" a month ago or so that the old one was history and that my NEW
site provided the exact same software for a List that MJB (autox.team.net)
has/uses!!

So, here we go (for the last timealthough you may pass on as you set
fit<G>):

Send a mail to:

Assn-request@justbrits.com   with NO "subject" and in the body put:
subscribe !

There will be a confirmation note, blah, blah, blah.  Works EXACTLY the same
as autox List(s).

You can even do in Digest style!!!!  You "un-subscribe" same way!!

Ed

PS:  For those of you on the bugeye and midgetsprite lists;  you are also
more than welcome to "join".  This is NOT a "car" type List!!  If you do NOT
want "approacing" or "actual" content - forget it<G>!   If you want to send
pics;  FIRE away!!!

PPS:  If you ARE on dial-up, suggest digest.  Have no clue what comes thru
as far as pics/attachments(i.e., movie clips)/etc.

PPS:  Enjoy!