Master Cyclinder Rebuilder

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Master Cyclinder Rebuilder
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 06:14:52 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
 Sorry to bring up an often repeated topic  but who is the best for rebuilding
a master cyclinder.  Since  rebuilding the "wedding" sprite I have had to
replace the master  twice.  One was a rebuilt that came with the car and the
second  came from Apple Hydraulics.  I  would like to do this just  one more
time,  so please give me your thoughts and if any one  likes I will be happy to
fowards the results.

  Joe from the "Dark Side"
  '65 Wedding Sprite