Re: Bleeding the clutch slave cylinder

To: "linwood rose" <linwoodrose@mac.com>
Subject: Re: Bleeding the clutch slave cylinder
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 12:49:11 -0600 reply-type=response {sentby:smtp 24.15.214.89 authed with dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com} with any abuse report
Cc: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
> Thanks, David. I just got an EeziBleed kit and think I will use it.  Just
> hadn't heard of the approach before.
> That slave is a pain to get to!

I didn't recall mine being such a pain. I used the Rivergate kit and got the
optional billet slave cylinder, so maybe that is why. If you are using the
original slave, make sure that the bleeder is in the higher hole.
Also, don't do like the guy I loaned my Eezi-Bleed to... hand tight should
be adequate for the lid piece. Pliers will distort them so that it is hard
to use it without leakage forevermore. Especially pliers used with alacrity
;-(
David Lieb