Project progress

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Project progress
Date: Sun, 11 Dec 2005 21:16:00 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My latest 69 Midget project is now painted.
Finally! It took 2 months just to straighten out the PO's body work.
That and add a few custom touches of my own.
No pics, it may be the oshit's BABE rally car and will debut in the Big
Apple if the team decides to use it.
It has no weather protection, never will unless they want a blue tarp
duct taped over their heads.

My final color choice was not orange, nor BRG.
I decided on triple R (Really Ripe Resale) red.
Ok so right now it looks like a tomatoe, but it's winter, the paint came
out real nice, the body work is pretty good too. And I am powder coating
all the goodies that bolt on. So it should be on the road next weekend ;)
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ