RE: all you pocket protector types....

To: "'charlie shelden'" <shelden3@pldi.net>
Subject: RE: all you pocket protector types....
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 16:06:25 -0600
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>, "'spridgets'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
OK, so, first off... "Crash course" must have been a Freudian slip due to
too many years on the Evil Empire (MS).

Secondly, I should have been more specific.

Novell is talking to me about a sales position. I believe they, like IBM and
many others, have reinvented themselves, and Linux is playing a great part
in their strategies....

So, I'm looking for a talking points overview on the system, as well as some
informational reading at some websites you can point me to.

Thanks all.

WST