Re: all you pocket protector types....

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>
Subject: Re: all you pocket protector types....
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 09:51:16 -0600
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>, team-thicko@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I downloaded Knoppix in the past to mess around with Linux because it
can run on a Boot CD without loading it on your harddrive.  It lets
you play around in the environment without crashing your computer.

http://www.knoppix.org/

A nice side benefit from the live CDs is that I can boot this on my
work laptop (where they frown on most all personal use) and check
email and other things (work on resume) while on the road.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/

Looking for a vendor, use "The Monster List"
http://www.putzl.com/monster/vendors.html