SOS, the aftermath

To: "'Spridget List'" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: SOS, the aftermath
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 14:42:12 -0600
Cc: <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
So, Larry "Dr. Fine" Daniels bugeye went for a little road trip last week,
to be media blasted.

The floor replacement will definitely be the easy part. The car was smacked
in the back, and a rear clip was (sort of) gas welded on. Then, the car was
again hit in the rear. Luckily, since I am "Bulkman, the Super hero", and
Larry is more human sized, he'll be the one with ear protection on as he
crawls into the boot holding the dolly while I bash and pull from the
outside on the exterior panels.

Pictures might be up next week on Thicko.com. in all its naked glory before
we start beating on it. (We have to wait for the roads to settle down and
dry up after an 8" snowfall)

This is going to be a labor of love, because, as we all know, love hurts.

Wm. Severin Thompson

wsthompson@thicko.com

www.thicko.com <http://www.thicko.com/>

image001.jpg]