Looking for - - -

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for - - -
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 09:43:30 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    I've got a 'want list' of things I need for my newly acquired '60 Bugeye.

    I'd appreciate hearing from anyone with piles of disposable parts - I can
send my 'list' and perhaps a deal can be struck.

    NE US is best, I'm in Pittsburgh and travel between MI, DC and NY/NJ quite
a bit with 'side trips' further west ( CO ) and south ( TX, LA ). I'd prefer
to 'pick up' as opposed to paying for shipment.

    Thanks in advance,

                                                                CB