New shop in Reno

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: New shop in Reno
Date: Sat, 31 Dec 2005 11:59:18 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The good news is we moved into our new shop last week, bad news today we
just left when the water got up to 2ft.  This is a 100 year flood just like
the one we had 9 years ago almost to the day.  Anybody need any cheap wet
spridget parts?  Joe your shifter went out yesterday you should get it next
tuesday.  We got a new Porsche Boxer out with about 10 minutes to spare
before we found out if it would float.

                        Crash in deep water.